Exploring the microscopic
- June 26 to August 25, 2023
2150, AUTOROUTE DES LAURENTIDES
LAVAL, QC H7T 2T8
Camp activities are offered in French only.
2023 marks the return of the Museum’s in-person science camps! Young campers will have the chance to play scientists in the Museum’s new, larger and brighter facilities.
This summer, atoms, molecules, cells and microorganisms will be under the microscope of the Museum’s campers. Accompanied by scientific moderators, they will discover the importance of these elements, invisible to the naked eye. At the root of life on Earth, they influence health in various ways.
Around a common theme, the 6, 7-8, and 9-12 year-olds will have different missions to accomplish. On the programme: scientific experiments and educational games adapted to the age of the campers.
Fun and discovery are sure to be the order of the day at the Museum’s science camp this summer! Will your budding young scientists be able to meet the Museum’s challenges?
*** Only one theme is available in the summer of 2023, for all age groups. ***
LOGISTICS INFORMATION :
- From June 26 to August 25, 2023, camps are offered weekly;
- Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.;
- The guard service is offered from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rate for one week: $250 (daycare service included) / A 10% discount is offered for multiple registrations on a single transaction (applicable to the registration of several children in the same week).
- Campers must bring their lunch.
- Current registrations!