Known for its goodwill and community involvement, the Musée de la santé Armand-Frappier supports and engages with communities that contribute to the well-being of individuals and communities in its region.
Through its sponsorships, the Museum offers companies working in the fields of science, education, culture, health, or sport that share the Museum’s values and mission, as well as all the organizations that inspire our young people, to associate their name with its own, through financial or service support.
Would you like the Museum to become a sponsor? Your organization or event must meet, but not be limited,* to the following criteria:
- This is a not-for-profit organization or event, working in the fields of science, education, culture, health, or sport;
- It is an organization or event that shares the values and missions of the Musée de la santé Armand-Frappier;
- Communication from the organization or event will have a positive impact on the Musée de la santé Armand-Frappier;
- It is an organization or event that is not exclusively involved in the above-mentioned fields, which may be for-profit, but that has an event or project in the field of science, health, education, or access to culture;
- It is an organization or event that aims to offer activities to low-income beneficiaries.
(*other criteria may justify our acceptance of the request).
If your company would like to partner with the Museum, please submit a sponsorship request by completing the form below. We will be happy to contact you!